But, the demand for social housing is increasing and with it, the administrative burden of managing your stock as well as rising maintenance costs. For example:-
- Repairs to the structure and exterior of your properties
- Heating and hot water installations, and their maintenance
- Annual gas safety checks
- Electrical systems/appliances safety checks
- Installation of carbon monoxide detectors
- Meeting energy performance targets
Not to mention that it can often prove difficult gaining access to properties – for example, to carry out any planned maintenance or repairs, take meter readings, and troubleshooting reported faults.
Prioto offers a range of smart home solutions to help social landlords work more efficiently, and to make managing their stock easier and more cost-effective. Thanks to IoT technology, landlords – and tenants – can control, manage, and monitor a range of functions within their property. From heating, lighting, and detecting faults or leaks or carbon monoxide, to monitoring temperature, carbon dioxide, and humidity.